Westlake Village: The Old Plug Nickel location (now a wine tasting bar called Cuvee Terrace) in WLV is being sold and leased to one of my clients that has a couple of very high end successful Italian restaurants in other cities.
The vacant space in the same center as Lure Seafood just past The Counter location has signed a lease for a New Zealand Pacific Rim type restaurant called Aroha that is one of my clients. In the old 90210 Pho location in this center to the left of The Counter, a new restaurant called Kaze which somehow fuzes Japanese and Italian foods together signed a lease.
In Agoura Hills, Vincitori Italian (owns Spumoni in NP also and replaced China Star here) just opened up recently in the Agoura Hills City Mall where the Agoura’s Famous Deli is and there will also be a new Kosher Israeli restaurant opening in the next couple of months just to the left of this Deli. I am involved in both of these deals.
Padri’s will be opening up a high end Mexican restaurant in the Whizzins Center where Latigo Kid used to be in the next couple of months. Latigo relocated to the old Alamo location in the Vons anchored center at Kanan and Thousand Oaks Blvd. in Agoura Hills.
Calabasas: The old Red Robins in Calabasas is being leased by the Agoura Famous Deli owner and it’s yet to been seen what it will become.
Westlake Village: The Gelsons/Sprouts/Vons center in WLV (all owned by one owner) is performing a 25-million dollar renovation and is going to not only remodel but also build new buildings in some of the parking areas as well as try to connect all 3 different plazas into one. New restaurants/food uses coming here are: Leilas (rumor only, not confirmed), Mendocino Farms, Pitfire Artisan Pizza, Le pain Quotidien, Pressed Juicery and Firefly. And here is what the new plaza will look like with a list of current and new tenants: http://s.lnimg.com/attachments/52094D72-3578-4790-A932-A1142E78AB9C.pdf.
Besides me representing Tifa Chocolate and Gelato for a potential second location at the new Target center in WLV called The Shoppes at Westlake, here is what else is going on at this center:
Target is under construction with a July 25, 2014, grand opening date and they own their land. The goal is to get all other Tenants open on or around this date, with the exception of buildings B and E, which will be later phases delivered in September.
Here is a website link that will show you a site plan for each building so you can see where each tenant is going in this new center.
Building J – In N Out
- Suite A: Hook Burger
- Suite B: Negotiating with several food users
- Suite C: In Leases with a sit-down seafood restaurant
- Suite D: In Leases with a dessert tenant
- Suite A: In Leases with a sub sandwich tenant
- Suite B: Greens Up!
- Suite C: Olio E Limone Ristorante
- Suite D: Olio E Limone Pizzeria & Enoteca
- Suite G: Los Agaves
- Suite F: All Tressed Up (blow dry bar, also offers make-up application)
- Suite E: In Leases with a wireless tenant
- Suite D: Endless Beauty (high end beauty supply)
- Suite B & C: Salon suites tenant (haircut and color services)
- Suite A: BCBC Nail Salon
- Suite A: Negotiating with sushi concept
- Suite B: Negotiating with women’s apparel
- Suite C: Negotiating with a jewelry store
- Suite D: Negotiating with a home goods boutique
- Suite E & F: In leases with a men’s clothing store and children’s concept, but may relocate both users to accommodate a microbrewery we are negotiating with
- Suite G: Jeannine’s Marketplace
Building B (this is a second phase of the project, which will be delivered in September)
- Suite H: Tilly’s
- Suites A, B and a portion of C: Medical Use
Building E (this is a second phase of the project, which will be delivered in September)
- We have a lease out for signature with a 1,000 SF user, however. Will have several food and retail tenants.